Monday, August 23, 2010

20100823 ROAD KILL is Published in Paperback


A banner day, today. I arrived home to find a box of 5 proof copies of ROAD KILL the novel available for my review. The cover image is now light enough to see that it’s a girl lying naked at the bottom of the image, and all the corrections I made from the first proof are complete.
(CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE A LARGER PICTURE)

So I logged into CreateSpace, clicked the Approve Proof button, and got the confirmation.
ROAD KILL in paperback form is now available as print on demand from here: https://www.createspace.com/3472518

It might be up to 2 weeks before it becomes available on Amazon, and there is potential for it to be picked up by other booksellers and libraries.  Smaller royalty, there, but every sale is going into my ROAD KILL movie budget fund.

So, if you are interested in reading the book, before the movie gets made, here’s your chance.

It’s a hell of a good read…

Mark E. Poole

1 comment: