Monday, August 2, 2010

20100802 First Sale of ROAD KILL

This is a fun shot (click it to see larger):
It is the dashboard of my Amazon Kindle sales page, showing my first sale of ROAD KILL.
Awesome!


Got a message from the buyer (I've removed his last name in case he might have an issue with people knowing his buying habits):



Hi Mark, 
 Just purchased your book... I thought, $5, what the heck, I blow that on nothing every week of my life. 
 
I’ll let you know what I think – not that I’m a contributing member and all :)
 
Looking forward to it…. 
 
Jim

Which is why I positioned the book at $4.99.  I want the buyer to say, "It's what I spend at Starbucks for a cup of coffee. Let's give it a shot."


But hey, it's a my first SALE. Very excited.
-Mark E. Poole






No comments:

Post a Comment